Validate the skills of professionals early in their career with the Credit Analysis Certificate.
Join us for the 13th Annual PASLA/RMA Conference on Securities Lending, 1-3 March 2016 in Singapore.
Save the date for RMA's Governance, Compliance, and Operational Risk Conference, GCOR X, April 20-21, 2016, Cambridge, MA.
Undergraduate college students enjoy FREE RMA student membership with all the benefits.
J. Tol Broome Jr., CRC, has been elected chair of The Risk Management Association (RMA). Helga Houston has been elected vice chair. Their one-year terms began September 1, 2015.
· Working closely with internal teams and asset management partners to integrate ESG considerations into investment decision making.
· Assisting with design and launch of new investment solutions aligned to the Net Zero commitment
· Support the developments in green bond, sustainability-linked and transition bond as these assets form part of the investment universe.
· Review ESG (including climate risk) risk and opportunity using in-house tools and MI provided by asset managers; provide commentary, written evaluation.
· Conducting ESG research including climate analytics; support analysis of ESG ratings;
· Support asset manager capability assessments on ESG matters.
· Contribute to governance meetings and client meetings
· Interfacing with peers, industry groups and other external organizations.
A candidate with:
· 3-6 years of Experience of ESG and fundamental credit analysis, acquired at asset management company or rating agency within Liquid Credit
· Solid understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance practices and issues.
· Sound understanding of ESG and Climate regulatory landscape
· CFA designation or pursuing a CFA
· Self-starter with good project management skills
· Strong numerical and quantitative background
· Strong written and verbal presentation skills
Log in so
we can talk to YOU.