Validate the skills of professionals early in their career with the Credit Analysis Certificate.
Join us for the 13th Annual PASLA/RMA Conference on Securities Lending, 1-3 March 2016 in Singapore.
Save the date for RMA's Governance, Compliance, and Operational Risk Conference, GCOR X, April 20-21, 2016, Cambridge, MA.
Undergraduate college students enjoy FREE RMA student membership with all the benefits.
J. Tol Broome Jr., CRC, has been elected chair of The Risk Management Association (RMA). Helga Houston has been elected vice chair. Their one-year terms began September 1, 2015.
International Bank and expanding in Asia
* Manage lending relationships with its VC/PE Fund clients in Asia;
* Engineer credit solutions to fit client needs;
* Drive credit underwriting, risk assessment and portfolio monitoring in collaboration with Credit partners;
* Structure and present debt proposals;
* Negotiate loan documentation;
* Develop and closes cross sell opportunities within the portfolio;
* Develop and maintains a network in market to generate new business;
* Facilitate and coordinates interaction among teams to deliver key differentiators including i) creative credit solutions, ii) best in class client service, iii) extensive market knowledge;
* Develop client relationships independently;
* Close the deal and wins relationships from competitors;
* Collaborate across multiple areas of the Bank, including Private Bank, Capital, Commercial Bank, Global (China JVB), and VCRM;
* Develop engaging client events, and be a willing host for clients across multiple mediums;
* Seek process improvements, and help to shape how the Bank is delivered in an effort to make it easier for clients to do business;
* Embrace teamwork and collaboration to produce outsize results for all;
* Create a fun work environment where mentorship and career development of teammates occurs almost daily;
* Take a leadership role in the business community;
* Thrive in a fast pace environment;
* Venture Capital Firms, their CFO's, Partners and their Portfolio Companies
* Effectively developing deep and immersive relationships with Venture Capital GP's or CFO's
* Collaborating effectively across cross-functional team structures
* Extensive project management experience, with an attention to the details
* Creating a fun work environment that promotes the growth of team members
* Finance and accounting principles
* A specific background in credit underwriting
* Putting the goals of the team ahead of their own
* Financial modeling analysis
* Demonstrated ability to analyze, negotiate and manage complex credit transactions
* Maintains an extensive network of business contacts, including the venture community, other community leaders and executive management of clients, prospects and referral sources.
* Internal and external business leader
* Able to handle complex transactions and significant daily volume
* Knowledge of loan documentation for secured transactions
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English
Good package and dynamic culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.
Log in so
we can talk to YOU.