Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is one of the largest and the fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Companies in Sacramento, CA. With over 8.6MM square feet, over 150 properties, and over 250 buildings, valued at $1.3 billion dollars. ECP has had an Annual Growth of over 20% for the past 10 years and anticipates continued growth of 20% annually, creating more job opportunities internally and externally. ECP is a World Class Company.
Responsible for the collection of payments from clients on behalf of the company. Supervise a team of clerks and oversee the timely and accurate invoicing of customers and the handling of overdue payments according to the company's policies.
This position is responsible for:
* Obtains revenue by processing invoices, resolving missed payments, updating financial records, and effectively supervising staff engaged in similar activities.
* Accomplishes accounts receivable human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Reports to senior management AR aging reports on a periodic basis
* Meets accounts receivable operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
* Meets accounts receivable financial standards by providing annual accounts receivable budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Collects accounts by contacting customers referred by clerks; investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
* Supports financial planning by forecasting cash.
* Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
* Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
* Maintains accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
* Familiarity with financial, accounting, and bookkeeping software, spreadsheets, forecasting, and Statement of Financial Accounting Standards (SFAS)
* Leadership, management, and team-building skills
* Time and process management, including the ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous deadlines, set priorities, and work under pressure
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Experience with budgeting
* Accounting and superlative quantitative skills
* Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidentiality and privacy
* Excellent oral communication skills and the ability to resolve misunderstandings and errors in a diplomatic manner
* Typing, computing, and data entry skills
* Analytical skills
* Organizational skills
* Strong financial skills and understanding of financial concepts and business principles
* Documentation skills
* Associate's or bachelor's in accounting, finance, economics or business management
* 5+ years' experience working in an accounting, billing, or accounts receivable department
* 2-5 years managerial experience
At Ethan Conrad Properties, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which is pervasive throughout every step of a ECP employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive open-door policy which includes regular, collaboration is at the heart of working at ECP.
We offer a generous benefits including competitive salaries, employee 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. And we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development, gym membership, and of course, fully stocked fridges!
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at ECP.
$81,160 to $101,450 Apply Here